- Add a little sparkle to your Christmas party outfit with a simple cami top with only two pattern pieces. This clean cut design allows you to concentrate on learning to sew sequins, with help from our useful hints and tips.
- Tackle buttonholes head on with advice on basic buttonholes and those used for thicker fabrics, from expert Wendy Gardiner.
- Sew a different skirt shape by mastering how to sew godet panels, creating a lovely flowing shape that will look great with winter boots.
- Looking for the perfect party bag? Our Glitterati Clutch Bag is a simple make, perfect for a beginner and will definitely give any outfit an essential touch of luxury!
- Ensure your little ones are cosy with a draft-your-own pattern Stroller Sleep Bag designed by Debbie Shore, made from cuddly warm fleece.
- Use up your scraps or use a charm pack to piece together this issue’s colourful Full of charm bag, complete with easy sew on leather handles.
- Think ahead to your Christmas making list and add our set of festive fussy cut patchwork coasters to gift to a friend. Use traditional reds and greens or opt for a fun bold palette!
- Boost your home-sewn wardrobe with two exclusive patterns that are great for building your skills.
- Make your home the heart of Christmas with our Xmas collection of projects including a striking and super handy bow card hanger, a set of holly leaf table mats and a fun toy sack with applique lettering, that’s perfect for personalisation.
- Boost your fabric stash with our exclusive discounts from Dashwood Studio Fabrics at Fabric HQ. You’ll also find an abundance of lovely sewing goodies up for grabs including fabrics, notions and new sewing books!
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|