- Embrace warmer fabric and get tweedy with our fun exposed zip pocket A- line skirt. It’s a quick and easy make for your autumn wardrobe!
- Add to your work wardrobe and sew yourself our Little Birdie blouse. Try it in a floaty fabric and learn new skills by sewing the tie neckline in bias binding.
- Play with shapes, fabric and colour and create a beautiful geometric patchwork purse by Debbie von Grabler Crozier. Layered with wadding and a sewn in snap frame it’s a fantastic gift make!
- Unicorns rule! Tap into the trend and show off your embroidery skills with our pretty wall hanging, in hues of purple and cleverly filled with lavender for a sweet-smelling room.
- Go Scandi and take some time out for some creative stitching and try free machine embroidery to create our pretty floral Märkbar notebook cover. It’s a lovely way to add personality to a boring notebook.
- With autumn around the corner, sew a Retro Girls’ Flower skirt with simple 60s appliqué design. It’s ideal for a hardwearing cord or denim fabric.
- Prioritise your beauty regime and beauty sleep and make our accessories – all made from under half a yard of fabric. Make a silky soft pillow from silk chiffon, a pretty cotton eyemask and an ingenious drawstring make-up pouch.
- WIN with our selection of fantastic giveaways including a £350 premium plan membership for Corset Academy, plus SAVE with 20% off fabric at Sew Hot and 20% off jersey fabrics at Minerva!