Sewing Made Simple includes TWO FREE Threadcount patterns, featuring 4 wrap tops and 2 summer dresses.
Issue 6 of Sewing Made Simple is your official guide to sewing a perfect summer wardrobe. From party dresses to workwear tops and beach cover-ups to bags, there is something to sew for every skill level, as well as being packed with summer fashion inspiration, techniques and step by steps.
This issue also includes:
- Go stylish with the Sewing Bee Luxe jumpsuit pattern
- Determine your individual wardrobe personality
- Make a Simple Sew waterfall cardigan or pretty Nora dress – the ideal beach cover-ups
- Deborah Simms shares her vintage pattern inspiration
- Hints and tips on how to get started with sewing sportswear
- Sew Over It plus-size pattern review by blogger Manju Nittala
- Wendy Gardiner, From Stitch to Style author, shares her tips on sewing with slippery fabrics
- Step-by-step guides to sewing lace and pintucks
- Stretch your skills with the Clear as Day tote project by sewing acrylic
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|