Includes TWO FREE Threadcount patterns, featuring summer separates multi-garments and a plus-size dress!
Issue 5 of Sewing Made Simple is packed with seasonal sewing inspiration and garments with plenty of ideas to get you sewing. From stylish separates to knock-out dresses and cute kids' makes, you’ll find patterns for all abilities and styles. With over 16 dressmaking patterns ideas and a round-up of fashion fabrics there’s plenty to add to your wish list.
This issue also includes:
- Meet Esme Young, the new Great British Sewing Bee judge, and find out more about her sewing adventures and the new series
- Simple yet super-wearable utility dress, for everyday summer wear
- Make your own joggers pattern from a pair of PJ bottoms
- The Foldline round up the latest independent pattern releases
- Deborah Simms shares the benefits of sewing
- Step-by- step guides to how to make bias tape and sew rouleau straps or tie, plus an introduction to making a shirt
- Skill-building bag-making projects with the magic zip-box bag and Debbie Shore city bag
- Learn how to choose fabric to complement your colouring
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|