Arriving just in time for a new series of BBC TV’s The Great British Sewing Bee, Sewing Made Simple is a comprehensive guide to successful sewing and dressmaking – and it comes with FIVE full dressmaking patterns and a huge sheet of templates to enable you to make the projects inside!
The 5 fantastic dressmaking patterns are:
- Modkid Penelope dress & top with 6 versatile alternative styles
- Stylish cotton shirt
- Chic Simple Sew trousers
- Reversible wrap skirt
- Boy’s rockabilly shirt
Seasoned sewers and novices alike can learn new skills thanks to insider tips from the likes of Alison Smith, Debbie Shore, Lisa Lam and Tilly Walnes. Alongside these, Sewing Made Simple provides in-depth sewing masterclasses in essential techniques and a handy sewing glossary.
Beautifully presented and packed with inspiring ideas and expert advice, Sewing Made Simple is the perfect companion to your sewing machine and a great value buy for beginner and experienced sewers alike.
Product in brief
- FIVE FREE dressmaking patterns plus two bumper-sized template sheets, containing the pattern pieces for every project in the magazine
- New product from Practical Publishing Ltd, the UK’s #1 craft magazine publisher
- 132 pages packed with step-by-step guides to successful sewing and dressmaking
- Glossy, collectable super A4 magazine
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|