Produced by quilters for quilters, every issue showcases stunning quilting projects, from full-size bed quilts to lap quilts, cushions, bags and accessories, all using the latest, widely available fabrics and stash-friendly scraps. You'll find inspiring ideas for refreshing your home decor plus great gifts and fun quick-make creations. Every issue comes with EXCLUSIVE treats too, including essential quilting tools, sewing project kits and much more!
INCLUDES – 48 applique plant templates!£6.99
This month's 100 page issue of Quilt Now Magazine #76 gives you plenty of tips, tricks, ideas and inspiration. This magazine comes complete with an exclusive 48 applique plant templates.
We’re on a mission to brighten up our homes this month with quilts, cushions, bags and more in every colour of the rainbow! And with more time on our hands, discover the relaxing art of applique, mastering three different methods and creating your own mix and match cacti cushion.
Features & Benefits
- Explore 4 different styles of applique with experts Janet Goddard and Sarah Payne!
- Meet Pat Bravo, quilting icon and Art Gallery Fabrics Founder
- Use the latest Alison Glass Sun Prints collection to create Paula Steel’s one-of-a-kind rainbow quilt
- Enjoy the incredible quilts and sights on offer from QuiltCon 2020, including this year’s Best in Show!
- Discover how to organise your fabric stash with our columnist Stuart Hillard
- Make your first medallion quilt, perfect for boosting your skills and trying new blocks
- Get stuck into lots of stunning patchwork cushions, bags and quick-make gifts!
- PLUS, we have full-size templates, the latest fabrics, quilting news, gorgeous step-by step photos, and inspiration!
- Includes subscription offers and competitions
- 100 page magazine
- Includes a 48 applique plant templates
We’re throwing ourselves into spring with a super-inspiring selection of stunning quilts and projects to push your sewing skills to the next level. Plus, discover why Great British Bake Off star Mel Giedroyc is obsessed with quilting in our exclusive interview!
This issue also includes:
- Includes Janome Equilateral Triangle Ruler!
- Discover 15 ideas for using your Janome Equilateral Triangle Ruler!
- Meet Mel Giedroyc and learn all about her new quilting obsession in our exclusive interview
- Use the latest Ruby Star Society fabric to create our stunning cover quilt
- Meet Paula Steel and learn all about how to inject some colour into your quilting
- Master the art of fussy-cutting with our fantastic step-by-step guides
- Celebrate triangles of every shape and size with seven must-make quilting patterns from your favourite designers
- We go behind the seams at Art Gallery Fabrics to chat about the latest collection releases
- Stuart Hillard’s tells us to trust in our creative instincts in his latest must-read monthly column
- Enjoy quick-make cushions, bags and sewing room projects, perfect for last-minute gifts!
- Plus we have full-size templates, the latest fabrics, quilting news, gorgeous step-by step photos, exclusive giveaways and inspiration!
We’re taking inspiration from serene sea blues and charming wildlife of the coast in our nautical themed issue! This month is packed with beautiful quilting projects, expert technique guides from our talented designers and plenty of inspiration to keep you quilting all year round!
Features & Benefits
- Includes essential curved quilter’s safety pins!
- A gorgeous nautical quilt pattern by Lynne Goldsworthy
- Enjoy the final chapter of our exclusive six-part Sarah Payne quilt-along!
- English paper piecing quilts, cushions and bags to start!
- Master machine binding with our step-by-step guides
- We explore the design secrets behind Art Gallery Fabrics successful collections
- Try new ways with log cabin blocks and Michelle Roberts guide
- We meet the African American Quilt Guild of Oakland
- How to introduce applique into your next project!
- PLUS, we have full-size templates, the latest fabrics, quilting news, gorgeous step-by step photos, exclusive giveaways and inspiration!
INCLUDES a 36-page bumper star block project book, featuring 20 projects using the latest collections from Art Gallery Fabrics and a handy pull-out Quilters’ Reference Guide.
Regular Price: £6.99
Special Price £1.99
Out of stock
Join us this month as we celebrate the bright stars of quilting, from the best designers to the most amazing projects to inspire your winter quilting and ensure this festive season is your quiltiest yet!Learn More