This issue also includes:
- Discover how to use your exclusive Quilt Now quilting templates to create a beautiful hand-pieced placemat and coaster set.
- Collette Howie uses the classic pineapple block to make a vibrant foundation-pieced quilt, featuring bonus hand quilting!
- Sarah Payne takes us on a journey through Indian textiles and shares how to make a beautiful, traditional wall hanging.
- Keep your sewing bits and bobs organised with Anne Marshall’s trio of fun, vinyl pouches.
- Try your hand at English paper piecing, with Naomi Clarke’s tropical lap quilt.
- Katy Cameron provides a step-by-step guide to making your very own six-piece luggage set – ideal for holidays far and near!
- Set sail with Tilda’s gorgeous boat-themed heirloom quilt, using a clever combination of half square triangles.
- Discover the right needles for any project, with Six Penny Memories’ handy tool guide.
- PLUS, we have full-size templates, the latest fabrics, gorgeous step-by-step photos and inspiration!