This issue also includes:
- Discover how to English paper-piece and find four stunning EPP bag projects to sew on the go in your handy book from Jenny Jackson.
- Lynne Goldsworthy shares how to create a stunning Dresden chequerboard-style quilt, which would be ideal for using up scraps!
- Katy Jones shows how to make a layer-cake friendly quilt using Moda’s Ombre range, with a bonus matching cushion.
- Meet Riley Blake designer Rachel Erickson and learn about her new Lancelot & Guinevere fabric collection. Look out for Amy Thomas’s adorable princess toy made from Guinevere!
- Practise your foundation paper piecing skills with a charming botanical runner from Collette Howie.
- Editor Bethany meets textile artist Leah Higgins to explore her latest exhibition.
- Use curved blocks to recreate beachy waves on Michelle Roberts reversible cushion and follow the shape of a swimming pool to make Lou Orth’s unique quilt design.
- We chat to author Janet Goddard about her new quilting book and Janet shares a gorgeous beginner-friendly quilt project.
- Discover how to use die-cutting to speed up your cutting, improve your piecing accuracy and make a bold sunflower cushion.
- PLUS, we have full-size templates, the latest fabrics, gorgeous step-by-step photos and inspiration!
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|