Die-cutting Essentials is an indispensable collection of the most exciting and inspiring embossing and die-cutting projects. Featuring the UK’s leading designers you will be spoilt for choice what to make next! Don't forget that every issue of Die-cutting Essentials comes with a fabulous EXCLUSIVE die worth over £18.99 which will help build your craft stash and enable you to create stunning projects!
- 134 inspiring die-cut tricks you can’t miss!
- Use your die to create stunning Valentine’s gifts and wedding cards
- Save £££s at CraftStash
- Tonic Studios Sending Love Pretty Pocket die set
- Step-by-step guide to impressive bridge cards
- How to create stained-glass designs
- Beautiful card inspiration for Valentine’s Day
- Designer Eileen Hull shares her top five projects
- Off-the-page makes with Card Making Magic’s latest dies
- Showcasing the fab new Gemini Mini machine
- Joanna Sheen’s die-cutter’s diary
This month's 100 page issue of Die-Cutting Essentials brings you ideas from Hunkydory, Carnation Crafts, Joanna Sheen and Altenew amongst others. This magazine comes complete with an exclusive 11-piece die set plus 14 stamps, giving you everything you need to create amazing kinetic waterfall cards at home.
Features & Benefits
- Packed with 129 stunning project ideas for you to try at home
- Create favour boxes with new dies from Crafter's Companion
- Emma Jewell shares how to create a pretty spring wreath
- 5 bonus digital SVG files from expert crafter Lia Griffith
- Shaker card ideas for kids from Hunkydory
- Discover standout designs from new die brand, Carnation Crafts
- Boost your skills with the debossed die-resist technique
- Includes subscription offers and competition
- 100 page magazine
- Includes a 25-piece die and set