Die-cutting Essentials is an indispensable collection of the most exciting and inspiring embossing and die-cutting projects. Featuring the UK’s leading designers, you will be spoilt for choice what to make next! Don't forget that every issue of Die-cutting Essentials comes with a fabulous EXCLUSIVE die worth over £18.99 which will help build your craft stash and enable you to create stunning projects!
Every issue it gives you:
- 100 pages of die-cutting and embossing inspiration and idea
- Dozens of fun card designs you can make in an evening!
- Step-by-step, illustrated guides — master all the techniques!
- An exclusive die worth over to £18.99 — boost your stash!
Never miss an issue of Die-cutting Essentials, SAVE MONEY on every issue and receive it delivered to your door FREE of charge when you subscribe. See our great offers below to join today.
If you are looking for the latest issue, back issue or want to try the magazine before you subscribe, head to CraftStash, the home of papercraft.
FREE Papercraft Society box by Card Making Magic*
Subscribe to Die-cutting Essentials and receive your FREE Papercraft Society box! Brought to you by Christina Griffiths of Card Making Magic, all the contents are perfectly coordinated to allow you to create your own beautiful personalised projects.
This Papercraft Society kit is designed by none other than Card Making Magic’s Christina Griffiths. Christina always finds mother nature very inspiring in her paper crafting so this fresh and floral spring themed box is her perfect combination. This box contains beautiful and versatile freesia stamp and die combo, a weaved embossing folder, beautiful repeatable borders and frames, plus lots of sentiment stamps. Not forgetting a scattering of eggs for your Easter makes, making this a very versatile box for use all year round.
Inside this box you will find over £60 worth of crafting goodies, including:
- 18-piece die set
- A5 18-piece stamp set
- A5 Cardstock of coordinating colours (8 pieces)
- A5 Paper stack of coordinating patterned papers (8 pieces)
- 5”x7” embossing folder
- 2 meters 25mm Cream Organza ribbon
- 3 colour matched ink pads
- Booklet brimming with inspiration