The issue also includes:
- Four dressmaking projects including a flowy button down skirt, essential cotton top, and the ultimate holiday set with a pair of floral shorts and clever pin tuck camisole.
- There’s a eye-catching embroidery project with two templates for tote bags
- Have a ball sewing an adorable baby rattle, tie dye picnic blanket and cactus pincushions.
- Read all about Lauren Guthrie’s amazing career since Sewing Bee and learn about the Fashion and Textile Museum’s couture garment archive.
- Don’t forget to enter our amazing giveaways and enjoy our fabric and pattern discounts for independent and big name brands!
- Every issue includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Sewing Bee's Jade Earley, Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Kerry Green and Claire-Louise Hardie.