The issue also includes:
- Three dressmaking projects including an exclusive design from columnist Claire-Louise Hardie for your essential Breton tee, a gorgeous pair of linen cropped trousers and a chic chambray dress with fun topstitching details.
- There’s a stunning terrarium embroidery with lush succulent and Katy Jones shows us how to make a brick patchwork pillowcase in bold colours.
- Sew a cheeky octopus toy for the little person in your life using an exclusive project from the team at Tilda
- We have plenty of fun ideas in the issue with bag and purse projects to make and a gardeners apron complete with secateurs pouch.
- Get to know paper piecing expert Jodi Godfrey from Tales of Cloth, and indulge in some mindfulness as we step into the world of Thread Therapy artist Marna Lunt.
- Don’t forget to enter our amazing giveaways and enjoy our fabric and pattern discounts for independent and big name brands!
- Every issue includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Sewing Bee's Jade Earley, Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Kerry Green and Claire-Louise Hardie.