The issue also includes:
- EXCLUSIVE Mischief maker Peter Rabbit embroidery – we include a stitch gallery and masterclass so you can try this even if you’ve never embroidered before.
- Try Tilly and the Buttons’ Frankie tee from her new book, we’ve included a masterclass on applique
- There’s a eye-catching pocket skirt and a beautiful double gauze top to try as well
- Sew the sunny side up girls’ dress by Melissa Mora of MellySews taken from her book Sundressing
- We have plenty of mother’s day gift ideas with bags, homeware and accessories to make for your mum or grandmother.
- Meet author Tracy Chevalier and learn all about her amazing collaboration with Fine Cell Work, giving inmates a creative outlet with stunning results.
- Let us spoil you with our 50 READER GIFTS! We’ve rounded up the best discounts, giveaways and offers to celebrate issue 50 in our biggest prize extravaganza yet!
- Every issue includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Sewing Bee's Jade Earley, Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Kerry Green and Claire-Louise Hardie.