- The issue also includes:
- A classic corduroy skirt from Designer Stitch and a beautiful pleated top you’ll want to sew again and again.
- Practise your patchwork with our beautiful Valentine’s cushion, made from half-square triangle blocks.
- Use faux leather to sew an eye-catching circle bag and show off your hand embroidery skills by embellishing a fold-over clutch.
- Discover the history of the Palmer/Pletsch tissue-fitting technique and meet the mother-and-daughter team behind your free pattern. Pati and Melissa continue to teach new generations how to give their garments a great fit, all by taking only one measurement!
- Meet retro-loving fabric designer Kate Marsden and step inside the sewing room of Australian quilter Anorina Morris.
- Win a £200 dressmaker’s bundle from Vlieseline and Hemline and save an impressive 20% on By Hand London PDF patterns with our exclusive discount. Plus, we have lots of fantastic prizes to give away, including books, fat quarters and kits.
- Every issue includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Sewing Bee's Jade Earley, Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Kerry Green and Claire-Louise Hardie.
Both of the post-away gifts, the McCall’s 7313 pattern and Sew it Sweet book require P&P to be paid for and are only available while stocks last