This month's 100 page issue of Love Sewing is packed full of expert advice and projects for all styles and skill levels! This magazine comes complete with an exclusive Butterick B6448 sewing pattern of empire line dresses in sizes 6-22, and Threadcount TC2006 t-shirt duo in sizes XS-XL!
Features & Benefits
- Sewing Bee semi-finalist Jen Hogg explores her sewing heritage
- Master pattern matching with Alison Smith MBE
- Explore the best interlinings and underlinings to use with Claire-Louise Hardie
- Make our chic cross-over jumpsuit pattern!
- Discover how you can support a Madagascan stitching community
- Get to know your overlocker
- Meet Art Gallery Fabrics founder Pat Bravo
- Create Julia Claridge’s stunning smock top for warmer weather
- Learn to sew perfect buttonholes every time
- Plus, quick-make bags and gifts to sew!
- 100 page magazine
- Includes a Butterick B6448 sewing pattern of empire line dresses in sizes 6-22 and a Threadcount TC2006 t-shirt duo in sizes XS-XL
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|