Love Sewing 30 includes the free Grace dress and skirt pattern by Simple Sew. This is an 8-in-1 design in sizes 8-20 and has two bodice choices, two lengths and styles of skirt, plus optional sleeves. Plus a full sized template sheet for the magazine projects.
The issue includes:
- A classic wrap skirt project with contrast topstitching and welt pocket
- Two pattern drafting tutorials for a simple shell top and a modern shirtdress
- A Sewing Bee Kimono pattern suitable for men and women
- Learn the art of fabric pleating with a stunning arrowhead fold necklace
- Whip up an oilcloth apron with our step by step guide
- Embellish with thread and learn how to make a free motion embroidered handbag
- Create a fun girls sundress and a cheeky giraffe softie
- Don't miss the £8000 Janome giveaway!
- Join the Summer Sewathon for discounts at over 50 shops
- Plus tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake and Claire-Louise Hardie