This brand-new bookazine is your essential bag-making resource - perfect for all skill levels!
Inside this issue:
- Bag-making Essentials issue 3 is packed with 34 all-occasion projects to sew, quilt, knit and crochet.
- Create bags of all shapes and sizes, including everyday and evening handbags, coin purses, satchels, gadget cases, tote bags, storage essentials and gift bags
- Aimed at all abilities, learn to step-by-step techniques such as how to sew with tricky materials such as leather, hand-beading, stranded colour work in knitting, printing, paper folding, patchwork and quilting
- Discover expert advice from leading bag makers from around the world, including Debbie Shore and author Katherine Pogson
- Be inspired by our shopping suggestions for must-try bag hardware and kits