Packed full of ideas for the festive season, whether it be party wear or Christmas gift makes, this issue of Sew Now really has something for everyone. From stunning jersey dresses to this season’s must-have garment, the bomber jacket, we’ve got your winter wardrobe covered. Sew for your loved ones, with projects for the home, kids and friends and make that extra special gift. Alongside style advice, ready-to-wear trends we’ve got all the latest sewing patterns and fabrics, as well as techniques and tips galore!
This issue also includes:
- Meet Sewing Bee’s Angeline Murphy in her new column
- Flattering SEW GIRL keyhole blouse pattern
- Bomber jacket pattern: Sew the latest outerwear trend
- Sewing machine trouble-shooting – how to solve issues head-on!
- Sustainable tailoring with Sewing Bee’s Jamie Kemp
- Sew a gorgeous beginner’s clutch bag
- Party style - how to sew and wear sequins
- The ultimate Christmas gift guide
- Our top 3 coat patterns for your shape
- Sew the high street with our ready to wear sewing inspiration
- All the latest news, patterns, fashion fabrics, style inspiration and sewing techniques
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|