Quilt Now 19 comes with 12 FREE binding clips! You can never have too many of these handy clips in your stash – they're perfect for holding together bulky layers, keeping binding in place when hand finishing, or for 'pinning' fabrics that don't like pins (such as leather or oilcloth).
Also inside this issue:
- Tackle troublesome Y seams with Lynne Goldsworthy's step-by-step guide and striking Alice in Wonderland-themed quilt
- Keep your sewing supplies organised when you're on the go with the snap & go sewing case
- Love the look of diamonds, but can't stand templates? We've got the perfect cushion project for you!
- Feeling the pinch this month after a spendy Christmas? Lucie Summers has two thrifty quilts that use upcycled fabrics alongside your stash
- Use the dresden plate block to make a funky lion cushion (or make multiple blocks and have a full jungle quilt!)
- Reene Witchard presents the next installment of our fabulous block of the month
- The latest fabrics and shopping ideas
- Fabulous giveaways and exclusive reader offers
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|