This issue we have a fabulous bumper pack of 250 paper hexagon templates for English Paper Piecing. With summer (sort of) upon us and al fresco sewing a real possibility, there's nothing better than English Paper Piecing on the go! Stitch yourself up a storm on the train, in the park, on holiday or just in front of the TV!
Also inside this issue:
- Burst - our cover star this issue is a single block quilt, super-sized to make a perfect lap-size quilt and shrunken to make a matching cushion
- Katy's zippy pouch trio are great to use as portable project holders (such as English Paper Piecing), and with their vinyl windows you can easily spot what's inside!
- Emily's dreaming geese quilt mixes traditional flying geese blocks with improv piecing
- Our sewing buddy set of pincushion, thread catcher and needle case uses three different sizes of the same courthouse steps block and makes a great gift set
- Have fun with free motion quilting and appliqué with Fiona's beautiful Flutterby quilt
- Michael Caputo follows the high-street trend for modern neutrals and makes a graphic statement with his Point Me quilt
- Plus so much more!
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|