With Quilt Now 11, your fabulous free gift is a wooden point turning tool. This invaluable piece of equipment is great for easing curves, making corners on bags and cushions lovely and pointy, as well as marking lines for straight line quilting.
Also inside this issue:
- The cover quilt this issue is a gorgeous foundation paper-pieced star block quilt, made from Melody Miller's new collection from Cotton + Steel. It's a big block for faster piecing and it's a stunner!
- Michael Caputo has designed a fabulous bed-sized quilt that is neither too masculine or too feminine, but super modern!
- Use up leftover jelly roll strips with Olly the Octopus!
- Be bang on the Southwestern trend with Lou's roomy Aztec tote bag
- Brighten up your wall with the funky cuckoo clocks projects from the girls at Levenscrafts!
- On the floor or as a big, comfy bed cushion, the Parallellogram Parade is a gorgeous weekend project
- Karen Lewis shows us how to use different colour values to achieve a clever 3D effect in her plus quilt patttern
- As usual we have a round-up of our favourite new fabric picks, plus fantastic giveaways, including an amazing Janome XL601 sewing machine worth £468!, our block of the month series and much much more!
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|